Re: [udig-devel] About GeoIRC

Hi,
I'm interested to participate in to the project as gsoc.
What should be the next step? As you said I'm getting familiar with involved techs.

Regards,

yeonhoo

2009/2/20 Jesse Eichar <jesse.eichar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
HI,

As far as I know no one is currently working on this.  I would be happy to help.  There are some eclipse based IM frameworks.  For example Eclipse Communication Framework that could be useful to start with.

Jesse