Re: [udig-devel] udigLite: An OSGi-friendly subset

It would be very interesting to know where the border is between plugins that have been OGSi'ified (in Haralds uDIGLite) and those that are not, using other metrics that uDIG developers know, like for example, how many of the tutorial examples could be done with uDIGLite? And which ones cannot? This might help also identify which are the highest priority remaining plugins to refactor, and therefor lead to a roadmap of actions to get to a fully refactored uDIG?