Re: [udig-devel] Export as KML tool

I would like to add that back into core if that is alright with you. I
just need to think of a good module for that work.

Question for you; I am used to KML being both a file format and a
visualization option. Does your KML file export a layer (paying
attention to styling?) or does it export a IGeoResoruce (just focused
on the data).

We can do this one of two ways after we decide where to put this:
- you can submit a Jira and I will review and apply a patch
- you can commit and I can update and review as needed

Specifically what I want to check is in the developers guide
(FindBugz, Eclipse User Interface Guidelines, javadoc at least for the
class description).

Jody