From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jody
Garnett
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:33 PM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Export as KML tool

I would like to add that back into core if that is alright with you. I
just need to think of a good module for that work.

Question for you; I am used to KML being both a file format and a
visualization option. Does your KML file export a layer (paying
attention to styling?) or does it export a IGeoResoruce (just focused
on the data).

We can do this one of two ways after we decide where to put this:
- you can submit a Jira and I will review and apply a patch
- you can commit and I can update and review as needed

Specifically what I want to check is in the developers guide
(FindBugz, Eclipse User Interface Guidelines, javadoc at least for the
class description).

Jody

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 5:24 AM, Justin R. Lynch
<Justin.Lynch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We have a fairly basic kml export plug-in that exports a layer as a
kml file
> and are willing return this to the community if there is any interest.
If so