[udig-devel] PSC: Proposal to change issue tracker workflow

Just a quick confirmation; based on recent experience (and a nice
email) I decided to look at the jira workflow we use for uDig.
- VERIFY state indicating that more information is needed before a
developer can work on a bug. This state would take over the roll of
Jack the tester
- "Patch Attached" checkmark; ussed to flag issues that have a patch
attached. (Another project set this up; so it is just a field I can
turn on if you think it would be useful)

Related links:
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/HAUS-1794

Jody

Back to the top