Re: [udig-devel] Join the 10-minutes bugs code sprint!

For this code sprint ha- ving testers available to verify fixes is going to be amazingly important.

Andrea and myself have been putting some time into reviewing the bugs in Jira and organizing what bugs we think can be fixed in 10 minuets. Many of these bugs we think are already fixed - but we need a tester to verify.

When we are done organizing Jira the following link should provide a good overview of what is going on.
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/HACK/Road+Map

Thanks to GeoServer for the good idea of presenting a road map of critical bug fixes and new features.
Jody