Re: [udig-devel] debug Geotools libs included in Udig SDK

Hi Andrea:

I am back in the office and am going to lurk online waiting to talk you through this. Since the build works on my machine I will be unable to figure this out on my own.

Right now I am building geotools with the -Pgdal profile; and will try and deploy again using the same settings. This should take care of ensuring the geotools plugins that use imageio-ext were properly built.

Jody