Re: [udig-devel] debug Geotools libs included in Udig SDK

there is a plugin called net.refraction.udig.libs.source or somtething
very similar. Inside there you find the sources. Attach them to the
libraries and you will be able to follow the debug inside geotools,
even if you won't be able to modify that code.
To modify you will have to checkout the geotools code and build it.

Ciao
Andrea