[udig-devel] Re: Fwd: [Geotools-gt2-users] Mystery Exceptions in GeoTools 2.4-M1

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Daniele Romagnoli wrote:
Note that yesterday, even before applying any change on test on the imageio-ext stuff, I had to manually set my JRE for net.refractions.udig.catalog.geotiff,  net.refractions.udig.ui and another one  by substituing the default "JRE System Library [J2SE-1.5]" with mine. Otherwise Eclipse was unable to find JAI-ImageIO available on my jre/lib/ext folder, rising compiling errors.

Just following up on this (since I try to be careful with development environment stuff) - when you says "yours" you mean a JRE on your system? Or one download from the udig site ...
I was also wondering if you manually configured it in eclipse preferences; or simply copied a "jre" folder into your eclipse.exe directory.

I have JAI 1.1.3 and JAI-ImageIO 1.1 jars in lib/ext. I have changed the properties of the module as this:
Java Build Path -> Libraries ->
Then I have changed the "JRE System Library [J2SE-1.5]" with Alternate JRE -> Installed JRE, linking to my JDK containing JAI and ImageIO on its jre folder.

Daniele

Jody

Eng. Daniele Romagnoli
Software Engineer