Re: [udig-devel] Fwd: UDIG-1469 questions for testers

In the future you may wish to carefully check what email you send out; that last one had your bosses contact details on it etc :-P I am afraid I do not know a way to remove it; it gets slurped up by nabble and stuff.

On the bright side I got the JAI classpath issues on the run and should have trunk in a state you can build shortly. If you can jump on IRC we can chat there and I can try and help you build.
Jody

Jayansh Shinde wrote:
Hey Jayansh:

I am coming in at 11 to check out a problem I have building as well; I
am not sure the JRE we downloaded is working. Please check the email
list; and follow up this issue there. I will be away tomorrow at a gov.
workshop; but should be able to check in on the email list to see how
things are going.

Jody

Back to the top