[udig-devel] Re: Fwd: [Geotools-gt2-users] Mystery Exceptions in GeoTools 2.4-M1

Daniele Romagnoli wrote:
Note that yesterday, even before applying any change on test on the imageio-ext stuff, I had to manually set my JRE for net.refractions.udig.catalog.geotiff, net.refractions.udig.ui and another one by substituing the default "JRE System Library [J2SE-1.5]" with mine. Otherwise Eclipse was unable to find JAI-ImageIO available on my jre/lib/ext folder, rising compiling errors.

Just following up on this (since I try to be careful with development environment stuff) - when you says "yours" you mean a JRE on your system? Or one download from the udig site ... I was also wondering if you manually configured it in eclipse preferences; or simply copied a "jre" folder into your eclipse.exe directory.

Jody

Back to the top