Re: [udig-devel] web catalog home page

I think I found it ... here is the xml from the net.refractions.udig plugin that is used to add that default web catalog page:

from net.refractions.udig:

<extension
        point="net.refractions.udig.browser.externalCatalogWizard">
     <externalCatalogue
           id="net.refractions.udig.browser.externalCatalogue1"
           name="net.refractions.udig.browser.externalCatalogue1">
        <externalCatalogueURL url="http://udig.refractions.net"/>
     </externalCatalogue>
  </extension>

from net.refractions.udig.browser:

  <extension
        point="net.refractions.udig.browser.externalCatalogWizard">
        <externalCatalogue
              description="%external.catalogue.desc"
              icon="icons/sample.gif"
              id="net.refractions.udig.uid.browser.generic"
              name="%external.catalogue.name"
              viewName="net.refractions.udig.browser.default">
            <externalCataloguePage
                class="net.refractions.udig.browser.ui.URLImportPage"/>
        </externalCatalogue>
  </extension>

When you create your own application you can provide a different value yourself. If the entry in net.refractions.udig.browser is getting in your way (example if you get two browsers opened) we will need to fix it.

Jody

iomeneandrei wrote:
Dear all,
I would like to compile a version of uDig with a web catalog home page
different from the default one
(http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DATA). How is it possible to
set this parameter?

Thank you and have a nice week-end,