Re: [udig-devel] web catalog home page

Hi Andrea,

> I would like to compile a version of uDig with a web catalog home page
> different from the default one
> (http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DATA). How is it possible to
> set this parameter?

there have been discussions in the past about putting it into the
preferences panel, but I am not sure were they lead to.
In 1.1 the url was hardcoded in the
net.refractions.udig.browser/src/net/refractions/udig/browser/ui/BrowserContainerView.java
class and can be changed there for customization.

In 1.2 that class doesn't seem to exist, will have to have a better look.

Ciao
Andrea