Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.2 and WMS

Notice the msg about jai? Can you confirm that you have a JRE that has the JAI and ImageIO installed? After that it is time to check your logs I suspect.

Jody

iomeneandrei wrote:
Ciao Andrea

Andrea Antonello-3 wrote:
I just tested your url and it works properly for me, meaning that it
visualizes the map.

I have checked againd in Ubuntu, and uDig does not visualize the map.

Andrea Antonello-3 wrote:
Ups, I just note that I am using udig 1.2, the code sprint test version.

I'm making this test with udig-1.2-M1.linux.gtk.x86.zip, and I have the
result you can see in this screenshot.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21401036/Schermata-uDig.png
Thank you,

-----