From: "Jody Garnett" <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS" <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	"Paul Ramsey" <pramsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] uDig download

------=_Part_201685_6040432.1231438754368

Actually I asked paul to fix up the script so they would be visible; only
difficulty is that the windows zip is not showing up.
Any thoughts on that Paul?

Jody

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Silvia Franceschi <
silvia.franceschi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I was trying to download a stable version of uDig for mac and noticed that
> both for mac and for linux if you access the "download now" standard
> download for the current operating system the download is of the version
> uDig1.2-M1 which should not be visible as a standard download.
>
> Just a report,
>
> Ciao,
>
> Silvia

------=_Part_201685_6040432.1231438754368

Hi all,<br>
I was trying to download a stable version of uDig for mac and noticed that both for mac and for linux if you access the &quot;download now&quot; standard download for the current operating system the download is of the version uDig1.2-M1 which should not be visible as a standard download.<br>

Just a report,<br>
Ciao,<br>
Silvia<br>