Re: [udig-devel] Udig trunk SDK

Hello,

Harry Bullen wrote:
Ugo, thanks for the bug report. It is good to know most things are
working.  I always get nervous when I release something that it won't
work at all for anyone else because I make some sill path or linking
error.  Anyways I don't use posgis a lot but I'll try and take a look
at it if I get the time.  Also do you get any DEBUG messages right
after udig starts up?

Lots of them.

Anything about Rehashing?

This:
0      DEBUG Rehash from 13 to 27
390    DEBUG Rehash from 7 to 13
390    DEBUG Rehash from 13 to 27
390    DEBUG Rehash from 7 to 13
1922   DEBUG Rehash from 7 to 13

Are you looking for anything in particular?

For your info: the quickstart was done with a fresh eclipse.

Cheers,

Ugo

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Ugo Taddei