Re: [udig-devel] Udig trunk SDK

Ugo, thanks for the bug report. It is good to know most things are
working.  I always get nervous when I release something that it won't
work at all for anyone else because I make some sill path or linking
error.  Anyways I don't use posgis a lot but I'll try and take a look
at it if I get the time.  Also do you get any DEBUG messages right
after udig starts up? Anything about Rehashing?