Re: [udig-devel] Custom symbology in Udig/Geotools

jayansh wrote:
Hi,

Thanks Jody for reply. I went through the geotools' support svg but it is
for creating svg file from map. I find SVGGraphicFactory, I think it will
help me to get a swing Icon, which I can use to render on map.

Please guide in this if you can.

Regards

Jayansh
I think it may be time to hit the geotools-user list; and careful create test cases as you explore the use of this factory. I have no direct personal experience with it - so please do let me know how it works out (and if you are really keen let us see if we can get this functionality folded into uDig trunk where we can all use it).

Jody

Back to the top