Re: [udig-devel] Re: feedback from course

andrea antonello wrote:
One more very short: why doesn't it take the language if I add the the
udig.ini "-nl en"? It seems to ignore it. If I launch in console
udig.exe -nl en it works properly. But not in the ini.
I am not sure; I always modify the desktop short cut that starts the udig application when I want to test out another lanaguage. It did not occur to me to try the ini file. They have switched things up a bit as osgi marches forward; perhaps you need to look for a osgi specific entry to change lanaguage in the init file these days?

Jody
Andrea

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 9:25 AM, andrea antonello