[udig-devel] Re: feedback from course

Hei, anyone feedback on that?
I just tried on my own window machine and the problem is there.
I don't think this can be ignored. I'll try to debug a bit before the
course starts again.

Here a list of things we noticed at the course. Perhaps there are easy
answers to some of those:

- export of layers leads to empty prj files
- when you create a new udig project in the same folder and with the
same name of an old one, it doesn't give any warning.
- dragging bunches of tiffs into the layer view still creates double
entries sometimes
- when restarting udig, tiff entries sometimes loose their link to the disk
- there is still this wrong ordering issue in the table view (but this is known)
- the help search system doesn't work if the gui language is Italian
- when you choose to style a layer with the theme mode, there is no
way to get back to simple without reloading the layer, right?

Jesse, if you are around right now, I would love to have just a quick
comment on those, just to be sure about what should or shouldn't be
like that.
I will start with some debug as long as I can.

Ciao
Andrea

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 5:09 PM, andrea antonello
<andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks, very quickly in order to get an answer by this evening.
> We are doing a course for rpofessionals using udig/jgrass.
>
> We'll give better feedback later, but one problem is heavy:
>
> When we export layers to shp or create feature layers and then save to
> shp, on windows, the prj file is created empty.
>
> Got to run back. Can please someone confirm me that?
>
> Ciao
> Andrea

Back to the top