[udig-devel] memento in styleblackboardimpl

Hi, I have a problem with the style blackboard:

when doing a bb.get(ID), you get into something that also goes
throught the getObject method, which is in the StyleBlackboardImpl.

                String mementoString = styleEntry
                        .getMemento();

Here I get <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><styleEntry/>
which is not null and it enters here:

                if( mementoString!=null ){
                    XMLMemento memento = XMLMemento.createReadRoot(new
StringReader(mementoString));
                    Object style = styleContent.load(memento);
                    styleEntry.setStyle(style);
                }

I didn't need load and save from the stylecontent and therefore didn't
implement them.
That means that the setStyle break my style object setting it to null.

Is there a way to set the getMemento to return null? I can't find the way.

Andrea

Back to the top