Re: [udig-devel] wms GetFeaturInfo link back to map

I looked at microformats and there is some hope there but the easiest is to define some URLs that we can recognize like:

cql://
wkt://

The reason this is easy is because we can easily intercept hyperlink click but if it is a special tag then we will actually have to parse the HTML file since the parsing is done outside of eclipse.

I looked at microformats and we could use some of those but the problem comes back to having to parse the file to extract the microformats and I am not eager to commit to that.

I guess we can check the URL and if the data is GML,CQL, etc.. then we can invoke a handler for that format.  This is easier than parsing a HTML file to obtain this and is probably more flexible than just using links but it a little harder to program.  But acceptably so.

Jesse