Re: [udig-devel] Foss4G summary for me

The lab went very well. I have had help getting some corrections to certain projections that were incorrect and a few bothersome little bugs.

Jesse

On 7-Oct-08, at 1:02 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:

Jesse Eichar wrote:
Hi all,

I am on vacation for a week but I thought I would fire off a quick summary of Foss4G for those who are interested:
Thanks for the update (this is the only update I have gotten thus far). You did not mention uDig in the update - how was your workshop?

It sounds like you have a well deserved vacation. We are still ready with a press release for uDig 1.1.0 - is there any word?
Jody