[udig-devel] Back at the office

Hi all,

I am now done with Foss4G and my vacation and I am starting to pick up on my responsibilities. However I have a training course the next two day so what I will be able to do will be limitted. I will be working on catching up on my email over the next week or so. My apologies in advance for such a long time before responding... Also my apologies if I answer a question that is already answered. It is sometimes hard to keep track of where all the threads go.

Jesse

Back to the top