Re: [udig-devel] Back at the office

Hi Jesse,
can I just say *idem*?
I feel exactly like you :)

So I uploaded the JGrass related presentations we did, as well as
workshop slides and data here:
http://jgrass.wiki.software.bz.it/jgrass/Presentations_about_JGrass

In the next 48 hours i will make a bugfixed release (thanks Jesse for
doing fixes for us at the code sprint) of the JGrass we had at
Foss4g2008.
Jesse, you were talking about an sdk with the URL stuff (or was ot the
IResolvefolder stuff?) working.
Think that would be possible soon, or better I do search a workaround for now?

Ciao
Andrea