[udig-devel] add operation on JAI

hello to all,
can someone give me suggestions about  JAI?

I have to develop a new OpImage, PowOpImage,

I need to create the following new classes:

- A class that extends the OpImage class or any of its subclasses.

- A class that extends the OperationDescriptor class.

- If the operator will function in the Rendered mode only, a class that implements java.awt.image.renderable.RenderedImageFactory.

Can anyone help me about this?
Is there someone who has already added an operator and can give me some suggestions?

Tanks

cheers

Omar

Scopri il Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e scrivi la tua opinione!

Back to the top