[udig-devel] Updates to the ViewportPane Interface

I'm working on a new pan tool that uses the scroll functionality of the canvas to provide a smoother user experience and allow for new tiles to be drawn on the screen as you pan (if you are using the tiled rendering system).

In order to do this I need to make a few additions to the ViewportPane Interface. The function additions are all related to panning and allow the viewport pane to know if it is being panned and perform specific updates when it is panned.

Can somebody review before I commit these changes?

Emily

Back to the top