Re: [udig-devel] Information tool in Ubuntu

I put it in on the "running uDig" page, but the page is a bit buried.

As the Wikipedia article on it says:
XULRunner is a runtime environment developed by the Mozilla Foundation
for providing a common back-end for XUL applications. It replaced the
Gecko Runtime Environment, a stalled project with a similar purpose.

Dan