Re: [udig-devel] Information tool in Ubuntu

Perfect; the running udig page is linked to from walkthrough 1:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Walkthrough+1

Although perhaps we can put a link to in on the main user page?
Cheers,
Jody

Dan Putler wrote:
I put it in on the "running uDig" page, but the page is a bit buried.

As the Wikipedia article on it says:
XULRunner is a runtime environment developed by the Mozilla Foundation
for providing a common back-end for XUL applications. It replaced the
Gecko Runtime Environment, a stalled project with a similar purpose.

Dan