Re: [udig-devel] Consolidate

Mario Nuñez Jimenez wrote:

Hello,

I am doing an RCP from Udig and I am using:

Net.refractions.udig.project.ui as a plugin of my own project

Sounds good.

I have noticed that I can not consolidate a project.

I am not sure what you mean by "consolidating" a project - is this the experiment that Jesse and Moovida did when they tried to bring in all the shapefiles and stuff referenced by a project?

When I launch the RCP any layer I add or any layer I remove don’t get saved when I do Consolidate in project view. Also it happens the same when I add any service to the catalog or when I remove it. It will be lost for the next time I run my RCP…

Any idea?

When you run; are you running from inside eclipse? If so are you "clearing" the workspace folder; or clearing the configuration?

Thank you so much for your help.

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top