Re: [udig-devel] Building Trunk using Eclipse Tools

Tankut KORAY wrote:
Hi,

Can someone explain me how to build trunk using the tools that are available in Eclipse? (like m2, subversive etc)
More specifically, I get trunk from svn using tortoise but I couldnt build it inside Eclipse using m2 or ant. So what now?
You can build it according to the directions ...
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/02+Development+Environment

Internally eclipse will use its own compiler; there is one module that uses ant (to download a bunch of jars) but that is documented in the above instructions.
Jody

Back to the top