Re: [udig-devel] Feedback on recent Installers and SDKs

Jody Garnett wrote:
- online help toc.xml links are broken...
(this appears to be due to the help plugin not being unpacked; it needs to be unpacked for the help application to treat the doc.zip file correctly - I have made the change and we can see what happens next release)
Performed my own uDig export to verify the fix works; online help is now functioning correctly - the fix was to mark the net.refractions.udig.help plugin as "unpack" in the appropriate feature.

Jody

Back to the top