Re: [udig-devel] A plugin to rule them all :)

Hi,

sorry I'm late and you must be gone by now. Anyway, I tried again and it
seems it's the same problem reported by Eric.

I have a new workspace under c:\tmp\ws. I get a "udig-sdk" unpacked into
this directory. "udig-sdk" contains about_files/, configuration/,
database/, features/ and plugins/ as well as a few files )LICENCE.txt,
udigsdk.ini, etc.)

In c:\tmp\ws I see some 30 jgrass projects.

The Preferences/Target Platform dialog lists the Location
"c:\tmp\ws/udig-sdk". (Note the "/" here. It shouldn't be a probelme,
but who knows, who knows. Is this coming from a config file? If not,
File.separator should be used. Anyway, changing the slash here doesn't
improve the situation.) Basically the udig plugins cannot be found.

Anyway, this is as far as I got.

Cheers,

Ugo

andrea antonello wrote:
>>> Alright, for some reason extracting with the ZipFile class corrupts
>>> the jar files.
>>> It work if I use the JarFile utilities.
>>>
>>> I uploaded a new version of the installer plugin. If someonw can give
>>> it a ride...
>> I think I can find 15 mins for that. Do I need some special Eclipse, or
>> just use a vanilla one?
>
> Since there are pde plugin dependencies to import the projects, a
> plugin development eclipse would be the best to use.
>
> Thanks Ugo,
> Andrea
>
> PS: In a short time I will start to Bolsena for the hacking event, so
> I will be offline for several hour.
>

>>> Make sure that the old plugin is uninstalled, I had problems because I
>>> thought that the new plugin would overwrite the old one. Instead the
>>> coexist and the old one is taken.
>>>
>>> Andrea
>> Ugo
>>
>> --
>> Ugo Taddei
>>
>> Fraunhofer Institut Intelligente Analyse- und Informationssysteme (FhG IAIS)
>> http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de
>> Department Knowledge Discovery - IAIS.KD -
>> Working Group Spatial Decision Support
>> http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de/kd.html
>> phone  (+49)2241-14-2184    fax    (+49)2241-14-2072
>> Schloss Birlinghoven, D-53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany

Ugo Taddei

Fraunhofer Institut Intelligente Analyse- und Informationssysteme (FhG IAIS)
http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de
Department Knowledge Discovery - IAIS.KD -
Working Group Spatial Decision Support
http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de/kd.html
phone  (+49)2241-14-2184    fax    (+49)2241-14-2072
Visit our thematic mapping tool CommonGIS: http://www.commongis.de

Back to the top