Re: [udig-devel] A plugin to rule them all :)

Alright, for some reason extracting with the ZipFile class corrupts
the jar files.
It work if I use the JarFile utilities.

I uploaded a new version of the installer plugin. If someonw can give
it a ride...

Make sure that the old plugin is uninstalled, I had problems because I
thought that the new plugin would overwrite the old one. Instead the
coexist and the old one is taken.

Andrea