[udig-devel] take part

Hi,

Is it possible for me to get svn access so I can create a directory in the community section?

I am located in Northern VA/Washington DC area in the US, part of a non-profit company called Noblis (www.noblis.org). We are involved in some GIS work, currently mostly using ESRI. We are really excited about UDIG and its potential. My boss and charged me with learning as much about UDIG as possible and I have started working on the net.refractions.udig.style.simple package to add a user interface to create dotted lines. We will be primarily interested in the style editor to start and later a “Save As” capability and Kerberos authentication when connecting to a postgresql database (if it doesn’t already work).

Thanks,

Elizabeth Chang

Back to the top