Re: [udig-devel] basic methods to write a udig-plugin

Jody Garnett wrote:

> I think I have confused both of us now ...

confused at all. but likely my bad.

my plugin should be something like that:

public class Test extends SimpleTools{
   public Test{
   //leave here empty?
   }

  public void myMethod(){
  //do stuff
  }
}

I think that when i press the button in the toolbar the plugin should start.
My plugin has just this class.

 are you using an IOp?

 I'm sorry..am i using what? i'm new to all this. i followed some tutorials,
books; but i've still so much to learn.
However thank you for your patience and competence.
Gabriele Lipari.