Re: [udig-devel] basic methods to write a udig-plugin

Jody Garnett wrote:

> In general for Eclipse stuff:
> 1- the constructor does *no* work

Is there a standard sequence of methods calls? I mean some method that has
to be overridden like run, init?

> 2- there is a seperate init method that is called (often with some kind
> of DialogSettings or IMemento to store configuration info between runs)

never heard...

> 4- and a dispose() method to clean up

when/where should i call dispose()? if i have all the methods in one class
what should be the correct modality to proceed?

Thank you.

Gabriele Lipari