Re: [udig-devel] launch = build * 37

Okay I have final found a few other people with this problem:
- http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.platform/msg53860.html

Our launch job seems to run along fine; stopping to build before launch; during that build the content description cache figures out that a timestamp has changed and starts the build again.

Jody

Jody Garnett wrote:
Jesse noticed a problem running udig from eclipse that needs further discussion / research ...

Basically *launching* the uDig product ends up with a build being started; and then started and then started ... the process does not really stop (sometimes taking 10 mins before the application launches). Turning on the "sleeping and system" check mark in the progress view shows that a system thread is noticing modified resources; and kicking the build again and again.

We need to try an example RCP application and see if it suffers from the same troubles? Searching around the web offers no leads, is anyone else on the list having this trouble (say when using the uDig SDK?).

Jody