[udig-devel] style theme dialog bug

When using the Style Editor->Theme dialog, and I select an attribute (which has 11 distinct values in this case), and some of those attribute values has brackets in, I get this error in the log and the dialog doesn't work correctly.

Only 9 of my 11 attributes show up.  The missing ones are called:

Refuse Team 8 (Thetford)
Refuse Team 9 (Thetford)

none of the others have '()' in the name (so I'm assuming that's the problem, although it could be something else).

Error log below...

Vince.

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "ava.awt.Color[r=128,g=128,b=128]"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
        at org.geotools.styling.SLD.toColor(SLD.java:1778)
at net.refractions.udig.style.sld.editor.internal.StyleTreeLabelProvider.getColumnImage(StyleTreeLabelProvider.java:58) at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.TableColumnViewerLabelProvider.update(TableColumnViewerLabelProvider.java:71) at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.ViewerColumn.refresh(ViewerColumn.java:135) at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.AbstractTreeViewer.doUpdateItem(AbstractTreeViewer.java:911) at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.AbstractTreeViewer$UpdateItemSafeRunnable.r

Vince Darley
CEO, Eurobios UK Ltd
Tel: +44 207 921 0445
Mobile: +44 794 154 8527