[udig-devel] Prompt with YES / NO / Cancel - just say no!

One of the things I missed when I did the user interface review was the use prompts that just say YES / NO / Cancel. We can and should do better than this; the YES button should be named after the action it is going to perform etc... This was mentioned as a problem on IRC; if you know where any of these prompts occur in the application can you let me know? I want make a list and kill them off one by one.

Jody

Back to the top