Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.1 RC12 is out (the best so far)

I will be making a little snapshot of trunk, Calling it M0.  It mainly features speed improvement during rendering.  Coverages is probably the biggest change but vector is also vastly improved.  We are tracking Geotools trunk with it so that we can make sure it keeps our concerns in mind.  As a result of this we are in the midst of a large API change with regards to Feature and for the time being the trunk build is broken.  Hopefully we'll get it back up soon.ÎÎ

Jesse