Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.1 RC12 is out (the best so far)

At 21:40 01/10/2007, Jesse Eichar wrote:

uDig 1.1 RC12 Released

Is an SDK available? There are no links from the download page, and the contents of:

http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/

contains files dated early/mid September with RC12 in the name, which I suspect are not what I want either.

--

On a related note, I'm interested to try out the trunk of udig development (SDK) to get a sneak preview of the future, and to understand what we might need to prepare for. Is there an easy way to get that, or do I have to build/package all from source?

regards,

Vince.

Back to the top