[udig-devel] uDig 1.1 RC12 is out (the best so far)

uDig 1.1 RC12 Released

By far the most stable and most tested release so far is the RC12 release. This release features mainly polish and bug fixes for the edit tools but also a number of little tweaks though out the application.

Perhaps the biggest fix is the fix so that the update sites now work. Take a look at the offerings that are available through the update site. Here's a short tutorial on how to search for things.

Oh yes uDig RC12 is also based on eclipse 3.3 which fixes many problems on Linux, Mac, and Vista.

More fixes: The windows installer works MUCH better. The big problems found with the last few releases have been fixed. Please let me know if any more issues are encountered.

uDig Update Site

And of course the links to the new release:

Windows release
Linux release

Mac Intel OSX release

My apologies to the Mac fans. Eclipse 3.3 ruined my packaging script for OSX.

Back to the top