Re: [udig-devel] uDIG

Andy. The idea is that you create your own application. If look at the SDK feature it includes a plugin called just net.refractions.udig. That is out "branding" plugin. You can copy that plugin and modify it so that you have your own information in the about box. Your own icon, application name, etc... Then you copy the SDK feature and remove the net.refractions.udig plugin to your plugin. I think there is a more detailed page on line:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/5+Custom +Application+Tutorial

I'm not sure that this tutorial is up to date but the principals are sound. The online Eclipse help has more information to fill in the gaps.

Jesse