[udig-devel] uDig RCP Application Tutorial

Hi Andy,

There are a couple of good strategies ...
1) Subclass the uDig Application for your own project, it really sounds like you should do this since you also want to change functionality. You will need to set up your own branding (or reuse the existing uDig branding stuff).
2) Use a fixture to override the uDig "branding" stuff you want to replace

We started a tutorial here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/5+Custom+Application+Tutorial

Any help completing this tutorial would be great; we now have a couple of projects (JGrass, DIVA) that have been through the process - but nobody has contributed back the docs on how it was done. Or perhaps they used these docs and they are perfect ....

Jody
Andy Cox wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know how to override the uDIG SDK onload event or similar to so
I can change the name of the application from User-friendly Desktop Internet
GIS when the application starts up. I am also interested in loading a
default project on load rather than the last project.

Any help would be great

Thanks
Andy