Re: [udig-devel] competing-with-Google-at-the-forever-beta-status-game

Thanks Jody,
as you may have seen, the page is called "JGrass/Udig Documentation"
and I would like to fill it up with both flavors. Since the creation of
that pictures is a very bothering job, I would want to do that
absolutely only one time. So suggestions and artwork from the udig
community is very welcome.
The welcome screen is cloned and modified from the circles intro of
eclipse. Since there is this nice way to put 6-7 links on it, I would
like to put some manuals and links to the homepages of both JGrass and
Udig.
Also I would like to put at the same size as JGrass the udig logo to
show the nice mixture (I'll try to create some nice artwork, as well
as I can). Is there somewhere an svg logo version of udig? I couldn't
find one.

Cheers,
Andrea