Re: [udig-devel] reset on shapefile do not work

Sure. I think I know why this is it is a very simple fix. This issue is on trunk?

Jesse
On Aug 16, 2007, at 11:54 PM, Andrea Antonello wrote:

Some more about resetting in the catalog.

I imported a shapefile in the catalog and rendered it. At that point I
noticed that I was missing the prj file. So I removed it from the view
and the catalog and created the proper prj.
Dragging into the catalog and map window gives the same results, it
remembers that the prj was missing. So I rightclick and reset, but
nothing changes. So I remove it again and again, but nothing happens.
The only way to make it understand is to restart udig.

This is a bit annoing, should I open a JIra?

Andrea