Re: [udig-devel] copy n paste arrtributes in uDig

If I remember right there are some bugs still with this part of copy and paste. There is an ugly work around for this though if you want it. You create another layer shapefile or memory or something with exactly the same attributes. You copy your template feature to that layer then you can copy that feature back to the original layer as many times as you want. I'm sorry for the ugliness of the work- around but until I find time to fix this issue this is what we're stuck with.

Jesse