Re: [udig-devel] reset on shapefile do not work

Yes, the issue is on trunc.
I just opened a ticket:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1286

Also I notice that this issue I opened:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1281
was never assigned to anyone. We solved it on trunc last week. Should I
close it? When I open an issue, should I also assign a person? That
would sound strange to me.

One last thing. We of the JGrass team would really begin to need a
bugtracking system for the new JGrass. Would it be possible to use the
same udig does in your opinion?

Andrea