Re: [udig-devel] EPL, UDIG and Geotools license

I am very interested in this also. A few weeks ago I had a chat with a
guy that told me exactly the same thing. It is two thursdays that I
would like to talk about that in IRC and exactly two thursdays that I am
not able to attend. This discussion seems rather important to me.

Ciao
Andrea